Create your own learning materials!
What is the purpose of your learning? What are your child's favorite things? Create materials that make learning fun!
Various templates and styles
Many templates are available. You can create all kinds of sheets, from school materials to recreational stuff.
Easy to print
The materials you create can be downloaded in PDF format, making it easy to print them out on your home printer. A variety of paper sizes are supported.
Free to use
All functionalities are free of charge. The materials you create using this service can be used freely, including for commercial purposes.
Even if you do not have a Japanese input environment or are not familiar with Japanese input, you can type hiragana and katakana by clicking on the character palette.
Good for everyone
The simple design is suitable for everyone from children to grown-ups. Many learners and instructors have found this service quite useful in their study for studying Japanese:
- Parents of toddlers and elementary school students
- Japanese language teachers
- Teachers at nursery schools and kindergartens
- Japanese language learners for business purposes
- People learning Japanese for business
- Fans of Japanese culture
- Kanji (1st grade in elementary school)
- Kanji (2nd grade in elementary school)
- Kanji (3rd grade in elementary school)
- Kanji (4rd grade in elementary school)
- Kanji (Advanced)
- ！＄％＋＝？×÷− 、。「」（）￥・〜☆♡．，
New feature! Writing animation is available here!